KN95 FACE MASK
These popular face masks are designed to provide reliable protection against airborne particles. Composed of 5 layers of filtration material to block out 95% of particles greater than 0.3 microns. That includes many fine particles including pollution, dust, smog, and pollen.
• Masks come in resealable packs of 10
• Filters out 95% of particles greater than 0.3 microns
• Provide better coverage and filtration than 3ply disposable masks (the blue ones you see everywhere)
• Comfortable and breathable design (Oxygen is a lot smaller than 0.3 microns, breathes easy)
• Metal fastener strip allows optimal custom fit and prevents fogging up glasses
• Test Reports and Certificates Available (FDA Reg No 3016839371)
The KN95 masks have been made available in the USA to help mitigate the spread of the corona virus. The standard N95 mask has been in great demand by our front line medical workers, and the KN95 was brought in to help fill the gap left by the lack of N95 masks for the general public. Beyond the masks helping slow the spread of COVID by the having a barrier preventing us from touching our face, and filtering out small airborne particles, the KN95 is also now used by
- Wood working
- Paint shops
- Textile and Manufacturing
and other industries where the N95 was the standard mask.
Stay safe, social distance, wear facial covering and we'll get through this together.
• This is a general use face mask and not intended for medical use
• This is a KN95 face mask, not N95
• This mask cannot generate oxygen, and should not be used in hypoxic environments
• This mask is not a replacement for gas masks or medical masks
• This mask is not for use if breathing is impeded or unsteady, or during sleep